R134A Charging Hose for Auto Air Conditioner Bx1383-B
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $3.5-7/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCA Each Mon|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BX1383-B
- Type: Emergency Tools
- Certification: CE
- Tire Gauges Carry Way: Portable
- Update Method: by Internet
- Transport Package: 100PCS/Carton
- Origin: Ningbo
- Application: Auto Air Conditioner
- Standard: Standard
- Tire Gauges Type: Digital Tire Gauge
- Condition: New
- Trademark: JUANPARTS
- Specification: metal plastic
- HS Code: 8481804090
- All-in-one solution - no additional tools required
- Replaces lost R-134a refrigerant and oil in automotive A/C systems
- System-safe leak sealer additive seals common A/C leaks in rubber hoses, gaskets and O-rings
- Formulated with advanced chemistry for colder air up to 50% faster
- Eliminates moisture buildup and acid from A/C system to extend A/C system life
- Reusable trigger dispenser with gauge and temperature dial indicator
It is a registered trademark of Mainstream Engineering Corporation
- Always use protective gloves and eyewear
- Attach the charging hose/gauge assembly to the can.
- Find the low-side A/C service port on your car.
- Start the engine, and set the A/C and fan to maximum.
- Connect the charging hose coupler to the low-side A/C port.
- Check the pressure using the built-in gauge.
- Charge the system by pulling the trigger until the system reaches the proper pressure.
- Remove the coupler from the low-side A/C port and replace the cap.