279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool
|FOB Price:||US $6.5-12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $6.5-12/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 279838
- Type: Ceramic Heating Equipment
- Form: Spiral Heating Element
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Core: Core Evaporative Heat Exchanger
- Style: Cast-in
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Cooling Tower
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Transport Package: 20PCS/CTN
- Origin: Ningbo
- Certification: CCC
- Material: Metal
- Shape: Tubular
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Application: Heater
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Electric Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Immersive Snake Tube Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: JUANPARTS
- Specification: CE UL
- HS Code: 8516800000
This element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16" male terminals.
It measures 10" long x 6 3/4" wide x 2 1/2" deep....mounting holes are 6 1/4" center to center.
It replaces part numbers 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254 and PS334313.
It is fully assembled in a housing for easy installation.
This element is strung with a coiled wire made of a nickel and a chrome alloy. This wire receives, but resists, a controlled electric current and as a result, the wire heats up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer.
Genuine Whirlpool part number 279838 Dryer Heating Element. This element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16" male terminals. It is fully assembled in the housing for easy installation. This is a replacement for numbers 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254 and PS334313. Designed to fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Kitchenaid, Kenmore, Roper and Estate.